To find out more info about this awesome Read-Along & Scavenger Hunt go here.
1. In the beginning of chapter 14, poor Jason is having a tough time at work. Its busy, people are rude, there are hot girls talking to him, big lady’s are about to starve, all in all bad work day. So tell us about a time when you had to deal with a pushy customer or rude behavior, did you freak, keep it together, throw a slawburger?
I had to deal with rude customers all the time when I worked at Dairy Queen. For the most part I kept it together when I was dealing with them, but one time I did tell this lady off because she started yelling at me and calling me names.
2. In chapter 16 Jason is getting ready to shoot his rocking music video and perform for a crowd. Have you ever made a rock video, been in a play or anything that shows you doing something with musical talent? Extra points if you want to show us.
I was in band my freshman year in high school, but I have no musical talent whatsoever so that didn’t last long.
3. Speaking of videos, the boys have a little chat about Steven Spielberg in chapter 17, what is your favorite Spielberg movie? Can’t think of one…well then tell us about one of your favorite Sci-fi movies.
My favorite Sci-Fi movie is Serenity, which is a continuation of one of the best tv shows of all time, Firefly!
4. At the end of Chapter 17 the guys say bye to Dred who is getting ready to move, did you ever have to start over in a new school or new place when you were in highschool? Was it good, bad…horrible?
No, I went to the same school from Kindergarten thru 12th Grade.
5. If you had a pet Unicorn what would you name it?
I’d probably name my unicorn, Lilah.
And just for fun: Would you rather be pecked to death by a vulture or eat a Goblins toenails???
Oh gosh, do I have to choose? They both sound awful! I guess I’d pick to eat a Goblins toenails, because being pecked to death by a vulture sounds really painful!